Sunday, January 14, 2007

My birthday-party 5 jan. 07

The party was really fun! My friends gathered at my place and they made me wear weird surgery clothes (because of my intership at a sheepfarm 'in the delivery room' in february and march in the UK ) check pic:



We went to my favorite bar at about 11 and my friends secretly brought a Lifehouse cd and asked the dj to play a song! (they don't have any LH there, I've already asked before) It was so unexpected! That was so sweet of them! They played 'Unknown'. I love that song but it sounded even better in my fav bar! I was high for an hour. %-)

At 01.00 I ordered some pizzas and we all had a great late-night snack in the bar. It was hilarious. They didn't think I really was going to 'cause they thought I was bluffing. I SO wasn't!!

I totally had a blast!

No comments: