Monday, March 12, 2007

Finally an update!!

Heya! How's everyone?? I finally got the oppertunity to post something on my blog! All school computers block all blogs and myspace and youtube and I thought I was doomed until I found out a classmate has got internet on her room, hurray!!

I've been on Warwickshire College in the UK for nearly 5 weeks now, and we're leaving for our internship on a sheepfarm on Friday (in 4 days). It's great over here, although sometimes we're a bit bored... Our courses are a bit too easy and things aren't quite planned too well for us. But we're having fun nontheless! In the weekend we'll go see some nearby city and do some shoppings haha.
Two of my classmates have gone home, because they were ill or homesick. Unfortunalety they can't finish the international course now.
Sheepclasses have been just great! I love bottle-feeding lambs! Their so sweet.
My pics are at my photobucket acount. See post below.

Love, Rianne!

No comments: